Sub menuSub menu
Hydrotherapy All Offices
- Exercise in a heated-water environment.
- Assist if the patient has reduced joint range of movement due to injury.
- Gradual introduction to an activity based programme
- Exercises utilise the buoyancy and resistance qualities of water to optimise movement and initiate strength developments.
- Can be effective with reduction of pain with movement, particularly with injuries involving weight-bearing parts of the body.
- Will often assist with the transition to a weight-bearing strengthening programme, if required, by increasing tolerance to specific movements in a supported environment.