13 Dec 2018
Healthcare & Medical
Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Physiotherapist - Perth
Guardian Occupational Physio is looking for Physiotherapists to join our dynamic team in the delivery of orthopaedic inpatient and outpatient services at St John of God Murdoch and Subiaco Hospitals, and The Mount Hospital.
Guardian Occupational Physio is a progressive organisation striving to enable optimal function for our patients. Our services include mobile physiotherapy, as well as inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy across the Perth metropolitan area.
We are seeking multiple Physiotherapists whom are not only passionate about providing high quality care, but also have a proactive and innovative approach towards achieving rehabilitation outcomes.
Be part of an excellent team that makes a difference.
- Full time/ Part time/ Casual options are available
- Possibility for both weekday and weekend work
- Inpatient physiotherapy with patients post-orthopaedic (spinal) surgery, working closely with neurosurgeons and the multidisciplinary team
- Internal induction and training provided by experienced Physiotherapists
- Possibility to work in the mobile physiotherapy service
Requirements of Applicant:
- Physiotherapy Degree
- AHPRA registration
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Current C Class Driver’s License
- Hold a current National Police Certificate
Ideal skills of the successful applicant would include:
- Excellent active listening and critical thinking skills
- Adept at problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being part of a unified team
- Highly effective communication skills with patients, multidisciplinary team, stakeholders and colleagues
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Please contact Amanda Pearse on 0435 963 791 for further
information or email applications to email@example.com